Match Prediction of RR vs CSK: Know who will win today IPL Match between Rajasthan Royals vs Chennai Super Kings at the Sawai Mansingh Stadium in Jaipur. Watch Live Streaming, Score & Updates
Rajasthan Royals will look to get their Indian Premier League (IPL) 2019 campaign back on track when they take the field at the Sawai Mansingh Stadium in Jaipur to take on defending champions Chennai Super Kings in what promises to be a cracker of a contest. Going by the points table, the clash looks like a complete mismatch as RR are lying seventh on the table with just one win to their name while CSK sit atop with five wins under their belt.
However, CSK will not dare to underestimate RR given the talent they have at their helm. The likes of Jos Buttler, Jofra Archer, Steve Smith and Ben Stokes are the overseas superstars for RR while Ajinkya Rahane, Sanju Samson, Rahul Tripathi, Shreyas Gopal sum up the impressive pool of talent that RR possess.
But the scenario is completely different for the MS Dhoni-led CSK. The ‘Daddy’s Army’ has constantly proved why experience play a major role when it comes to deciding matches for the team. The likes of Imran Tahir and Harbhajan Singh have been the pick of the bowlers for CSK whereas Faf du Plessis, Shane Watson and Suresh Raina have provided solidity like every season. The Indian core of Ambati Rayudu, Kedar Jadhav, Ravindra Jadeja and Deepak Chahar make CSK a solid side in every front.
1) 196/3 scored by CSK in IPL 2011 is the highest team total in Rajasthan Royals versus Chennai Super Kings matches at the Sawai Mansingh Stadium.
2) 109 all out by CSK in IPL 2008 is the lowest team total in matches between RR and CSK at the Sawai Mansingh Stadium
3) The last two matches played at the Sawai Mansingh Stadium between RR and CSK were won by RR. Moreover, RR have won all the three matches batting second.
4) 95 not-out by Jos Buttler of RR in IPL 2018 is the highest individual score in matches between these two teams at the Sawai Mansingh Stadium.
5) 6/14 by Sohail Tanvir of RR in IPL 2008 is the best bowling figures by a player in a match between RR and CSK at the Sawai Mansingh Stadium
RR vs CSK – match prediction, IPL 2019: Chennai Super Kings to win.
Original Source: https://www.timesnownews.com/sports/cricket/article/who-will-win-rajasthan-royals-rr-vs-chennai-super-kings-csk-ipl-match-prediction-previous-match-stats-april/398248